Wednesday 6 June 2012

Very Sorry

Okay so i'm very sorry for not posting in like 3 or 4 months and so now i've got a lot to say. So this is me and my mom in our house just before we started walking to our Hausa church. Just to tell you it is not my favorite. One I can't understand a word they say, two it's very long, three we get stared at all the time. But your probably wandering what i've been doing right? I've been doing school,Reading,playing with my dog snickerdude, and yes he is new. He is very playful and has LOTS of energy. He was eight weeks when we got him, but he is 4 months old now. The little boy in the video is Nethaniel whose sock was stolen by the dog. His mom is our cook for right now and they come tusday,wednesday, and thursday. Isn't he cute.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment