Sunday 18 March 2012

My orphan

A few week ago we went to a orphanage. This was my favorite child there. Here is the story why. This little boy had just got out of the bath a few minutes ago. Abby and I asked the lady if we could help her get some clothes on the children. She said yes. I helped get some old dirty clothes on this child. Later we were about to leave and I stepped out side and there he was so I picked him up. My dad asked the people if we could pray with them and they said yes. During the prayer I sat down. When the prayer was over I  looked down at him. He had fallen asleep on my shoulder. This almost made me cry. I called to the lady and took him. I will never forget this little boy.    

3 comments:

  1. We are really, really praying for you! ~Anisa Peters

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is an amaing story. I am praying for you!! Jenna

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aww that is so sweet, and amazing!
    Praying for you and you're whole family,
    ~Rebecca

    ReplyDelete